What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is treatment to restore, maintain, and make the most of a patient’s mobility, function, and well-being. Physiotherapy helps through physical rehabilitation, injury prevention, and health and fitness. Physiotherapists get you involved in your own recovery.
We provide the following Physiotherapy services:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of sports injuries
- Rehabilitation of work-related injuries
- Rehabilitation of chronically weak or injured joints and muscles
- Weight-bearing exercise for patients with Osteoporosis